▶ Perfit ZR Description
Perfit ZR produces zirconia by rigorous process. Especially, its surface stability is high by controlling particle distribution. Also, it is uniformly contract in the X, Y, and Z directions when manufacturing, there is no distortion of the restoration and excellent marginal fit. Perfit ZR shows excellent translucency and high quality chroma development by analyzing the spectrum of transmitted light, considering how much light as transmitted, when the restoration is mounted inside of the mouth compared to when it is outside of the mouth.
▶ Key Feature of Perfit ZR HT
• Crown requiring high strength can be created by excellent durability.
• Flexural Strength is higher than other zirconia manufacturer so indication can be Posterior, Posterior Bridges and Long span bridges.
• Perfit ZR HT can mask discolored stump, so it is applicable to coping.
• Translucency: 42%
• Flexural Strength: 1,300MPa
• Shade: In VITA 16 Classical Guide
• Thickness(Ø98 x mm): 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 25